Log homes are the envy of the neighbors. Commercial log structures are the envy of the competition.START WITH A QUIZ
Designing For Form, Producing For Function
At Cedar Knoll, our expertise extends beyond the residential. We create extraordinary spaces and historic restorations that convey artisanship, fortitude, reliability, and ingenuity.
It’s an honor to create one-of-a-kind log and timber frame structures. When choosing CK, you’re selecting a thought partner that can manufacture unique creative designs to exact dimensions.
Commercial log structures for every use, size, and style.
Here’s a partial list of our in-house capabilities:
Historic restorations, retail stores, malls, restaurants, banks, clubhouses, places of worship, barns, AG and environmental centers, schools and daycares, office spaces, residential and area projects, community centers, winery headquarters, warehouses, bed and breakfasts, boat houses, stadiums, and more.
How We Approach Commercial Projects:
- You design it, we create it. We’ve worked with many architects, engineers, artisans, builders, carpenters, and contractors to the elegant log and artistic timber structural elements that drop jaws and defy time.
- Send us the blueprints or your ideas, and we’ll help deliver the rest. Once the architectural vision is locked in, we can provide an accurate budget and timeline for production.
- Ensuring our part of the process runs smoothly, quickly, and with the highest standards of quality is our guarantee.
- We pride ourselves on delivering within 8 weeks of a signed contract.
- We’re tried and true at good, old-fashioned handcrafting when computerized machinery just won’t do—especially with historic restorations or replicas. Our in-house team has decades of experience creating hand-hewn, distressed, decorative, ornate railings and hand-peeled elements that can take your unique vision to the next level.